I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from our trip to Aruba with you!
Wish we could stay forever!
Just two short weeks stand between me and paradise! I’m sure you can guess where Chris and I are going…Aruba!! We normally go for 8 days, 7 nights, but we both always feel like 8 days is not enough, so we decided to stay for 10 days this trip. I’m sure I’ll be eager to get home to my pups after 10 days. We are also going for longer this time because we are booking our wedding! Yes, destination wedding in Aruba! It’s our favorite place on earth. How could we not get married there? I promise, I will post all the details!
If you are traveling to a warm, sunny destination for vacation there are 4 products you must not go without. These are essential!
1. Bain De Soleil – The BEST tanning lotion on the market if you are looking to achieve a bronze tan during your vacation. It’s more of a gelée than it is a lotion. It works without fail every time. You can get 2 bottles on amazon prime for $22.37!
2. It’s A 10 – My favorite leave-in conditioner. A friend told me about this product years ago and I have used it ever since. I naturally have super knotty hair and this conditioner is my savior. I use it right after I shower and every time I get out of the water on vacation. You can purchase the 10oz bottle on amazon prime for $24.46. It is normally $34 at Target.
3. Baby Lips Lip Balm (Color: Cherry ME) – I love Baby Lips because it’s easy to apply and it gives your lips the perfect hint of color (especially when you are tan). Available in a 4 pack on amazon prime for $9.99!
4. Intuition Razor Refills – The only razor I use is the intuition because it allows you to lather and moisturize all while shaving your legs in one easy step. No need for shaving cream. When you’re packing for vacation, it’s so much easier to pack your razor and one small refill rather than your razor, another blade and shaving cream. You need to conserve the weight of your luggage for your shoes! I usually purchase my refills at Target!
These are 4 products that I always travel with! I definitely recommend you try them 🙂
Stay tuned for some vacation inspired outfits and cool new swimsuits that I am obsessed with!
Just picture it. I am in Dallas with Chris and his two best friends, Ian and Tyler for labor day weekend. The beers, jokes and laughs were endless. We didn’t plan much, so yelp was a big help. Below are all of our fun and crazy stops in Dallas.
Side Note: Chris’s favorite food is a pulled pork sandwich, so we were on the search for the best one Dallas had to offer.
The pulled pork sandwiches were amazing, but the 18 year old waitresses dressed in skimpy clothing was not my taste (definitely Ian’s taste, just not mine)!
2. Brunch at Tierney’s Tavern
I had french toast with syrup, cinnamon and pecans… No diet this weekend. SO yummy!
We stayed hydrated drinking beer in 95 degree Texas weather.
Their Bloody Good Mary’s were topped with a Deviled Egg, Salami, Smoked Cheddar, Olive Skewer & Spiced Pork Rind Rim (to die for). And my grilled cheese with smoked cheddar, shaved brie, mozzarella, crispy prosciutto, grilled red onions & arugula was just as good!
I signed up, picked my gun, got pink ear protector gear, and chickened out. I just couldn’t pull the trigger, but Chris & Ian loved it. I loved watching them.
After a great labor day weekend with three of the funniest guys I know it was time to head back to NY.
Turn your music on!
Turn your music on!
turn your music on!
Of all the places I’ve traveled, Atlanta definitely has some of the best food. I was in Downtown Atlanta for the Gift Show. Luckily, I was traveling with my coworker, Megan, so it made the trip that much more fun. I’ve stayed at many hotels in Downtown Atlanta, but The Omni Hotel At CNN Center was definitely the nicest. This hotel is conveniently located just a few blocks away from The Georgia Aquarium and The Americasmart. The hotel food was acceptional, way better than most hotel food. Here are some of the restaurants we ate at, loved, and highly recommend:
Here are a few more photos from ATL:
This Skinny Me Tea 14 Day Cleanse is the perfect way to cleanse your system right before vacation. I drink hot green tea every morning and before bed, so i replaced my green tea with this skinny me tea.
It definitely helped to flatten my stomach, give me energy and feel my best right before vacation. No one wants to go on vacation feeling bloated and now you don’t have to. This company is out of Australia, so i paid extra for expedited shipping, but it still took 10 business days to get here. Luckily, I got it just in time to start and finish the 14 day cleanse before my vacation and I was very happy with the results.
Click the links to shop!